[osg-users] Multiple Cameras in one Scene

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 01:43:38 PDT 2007

Hi Santosh,

On 10/25/07, santosh <santosh at darshan3d.com> wrote:
> I want to have multiple cameras in one scene ( having same context ) and
> all cameras rendering in seperate or same render surface.

A big yes, how many times do I have to say this.  Have a look at the
osgcompositeviewer example it could not more emphatically say yes to
exactly the problem you are trying to solve.

> so does composit viewer supports this and is there any config file like
> for camera configuration as osgProducer have?

Config file support for osgViewer is still in its infancy so doesn't
yet support the full range of osgViewer features.  There are a few
config files in to recent OpenSceneGraph-Data release that you can
look at.