[osg-users] osgviewerWX race condition.

Jose Luis Hidalgo joseluis.hidalgo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 01:38:14 PDT 2007

Hi Robert,

2007/10/24, Robert Osfield <robert.osfield at gmail.com>:
> I don't know about the WxWidgets issue, but the ascii loading issue is
> a known issue, attempts have been made at fixing it, but alas its a
> bit more awkward than one at first would expect - its related to the
> C/C++ libs changing the way they treat . in numbers.  The upshot is
> that we'll probably need to write out own ascii parsing code for
> converting asci to floats and doubles.

Sure, that's a problem I can live with... but the thing that really
annoys me is why the application crashes at the impossibility of
creating a new context with WxWidgets... and why it works when I try
to debug it (that's what I suppose is a race condition somewhere). If
I'm the only living person with that problem, then is not a big
problem :) maybe I should change my mind about which GUI toolkit use.

Cheers,
   J. L .

--
  Jose L. Hidalgo Valiño (PpluX)