[osg-users] Debugging "Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid value' after RenderBin::draw(, )"

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
Wed Oct 24 17:04:29 PDT 2007

Hello Joel,

> We received this error message whenever our thread tried to update the state
> of a node while the drawing thread was trying to render it. Adding a mutex
> solved our issue.

Hmmm, I'm doing this in the update traversal, so I should be ok on
that front... But maybe I'll test it out in SingleThreaded mode and
see if I still get that message.

Thanks for the interesting lead. This, with the check for GL errors
stateset thing, will surely help me find the source of the problem.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/