[osg-users] osgviewerWX race condition.

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 12:46:01 PDT 2007

Hi Jose,

I don't know about the WxWidgets issue, but the ascii loading issue is
a known issue, attempts have been made at fixing it, but alas its a
bit more awkward than one at first would expect - its related to the
C/C++ libs changing the way they treat . in numbers.  The upshot is
that we'll probably need to write out own ascii parsing code for
converting asci to floats and doubles.

Robert.