[osg-users] camera switching using key bindings

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 07:22:16 PDT 2007

Hi Santosh,

Well osgViewer::CompositeViewer is perfectly suited to handling
multiple cameras with different camera manipulators for each view.
osgProducer::Viewer is not at all suited to it as it has no concept of
multiple independent cameras.

I recommend that you update to 2.2 and at review the
osgcompositeviewer example, it should offer a much more straight
forward route to what you want to do.

Robert