[osg-users] Viewer Windowing Problems

Mike Wozniewski mikewoz at sat.qc.ca
Tue Oct 23 10:27:29 PDT 2007

I can confirm similar (but slightly different) behaviour.

- My osgviewer cannot leave fullscreen at all. I see a window flash for
a brief moment, but then fullscreen returns. This seems to happen only
the first time I press the 'f' key. Nothing happens on any subsequent
presses. (ubuntu 7.10, nvidia, compiz disabled, OSG 2.2)
- In some cases (eg, when compiz is enabled), leaving fullscreen mode
just makes the viewport smaller, but doesn't create a window, and
doesn't destroy the old fullscreen viewport (ie, I still see the last
update of my scene in fullscreen, with a superimposed smaller viewport
that continues to update).

-Mike