[osg-users] frame rate management

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Tue Oct 23 08:59:44 PDT 2007

Hi Robert -- I think he wants to specify a target framerate and have the
scene graph automatically adjust so that the target is achieved regardless
of the underlying hardware support. Something like what Fahrenheit was
supposed to do.

No, OSG does not provide any such capability.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com
303 859 9466