[osg-users] Problem with new OpenScenGraph version 2.2.0

Nguyen Ha Son Nguyen at Ha-Son.de
Mon Oct 22 14:32:09 PDT 2007

I have found out the env. OSG_SCREEN_DISTANCE is not set. The
osg::DisplaySettings uses the value 0.5 for default distance which is
used to calculate first parameter of
camera.setProjectionMatrixAsPerspective(). This leads to an angle nearly
180 degrees for this parameter. After setting env. OSG_SCREEN_DISTANCE
all examples work fine now. I'm wondering it seams to be nobody has this
problem like me.
Thank for your tip Paul but I didn't see anything strange after setting
OSG_NOTIFY_LEVEL=DEBUG.

Son