[osg-users] Performance Problems

Shawn Cook sfncook at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 13:16:55 PDT 2007

Thanks to Robert and David for the responses.  In reality what I really wish I had for this project was just some documentation for OpenSceneGraph.  OpenSceneGraph provides some very breif 'mission statements' on the website, random tutorials, examples that are thorough but not entirely inclusive and an API that pretty much just taunts me with vague function signatures.  Perhaps in a few years when I'm an OpenSceneGraph guru I'll donate some time to the project and help out in this manner.  Well, that's open source for you.  Thanks just the same for both of your help.

-S