[osg-users] kd-Tree LineIntersection speedUp

Adrian Egli 3dhelp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 07:23:07 PDT 2007

Hi Daniel,

i am working through this projects, for real time ray tracing. (I assum this
would be a really fast implementation for LineIntersection tests :-) )
http://www.devmaster.net/articles/raytracing_series/part7.php
http://ompf.org
http://phantom.coldcity.com/

but thanks for the link, i worked once with RAPID, but isn't as stable as it
should be, may OPCODE is much more robust compared against
RAPID. (Rapid and OPCode is quite old, and may there is no active community
left, i don't know).

/adrian