[osg-users] Integration of OGL draw() method

Robert Balfour bob at BAL4.com
Fri Oct 19 07:16:12 PDT 2007

And also I found good information that helped me figure this out in the
OSG Quick Start Guide and the OSG Reference Manual that I recently
purchased.  Good job Paul...  Every OSG'er should get themselves a copy
(even seasoned developers like me who have been using OSG for a number
of years).

Bob.