[osg-users] shadows and LOD scale

Terry Welsh mogumbo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 09:36:40 PDT 2007

Hi Robert,
My own PSSM code and osgshadow both exhibit this problem.  The code
you wrote that makes shadow cameras measure LOD distances from the
main camera's position works fine... until you introduce a LOD scale
on the main camera.  The shadow cameras keep using a LOD scale of 1.0
instead of using the LOD scale that you set on the main camera.

I am able to work around the problem by explicitly setting the LOD
scale on all of my shadow cameras, but this won't work for people
using osgshadow unless they are given access to all of its shadow
cameras.
- Terry