[osg-users] Just getting started

Michael W. Hall mwhall at hiwaay.net
Fri Oct 19 09:18:44 PDT 2007

Thanks for the info.  I downloaded the guide and I was running version
1.2.  I just downloaded OSG 2.2 and I am in the process of installing
it.

Again thanks and I am pretty sure I will have more questions as time
goes on.  Are the books mentioned on the site Paul gave me available in
books stores or are they only available on the site?

Michael