[osg-users] Questions about Geometry implementation details

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 02:20:49 PDT 2007

Hi Christian,

On 10/19/07, Christian Muschick <christian.muschick at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry to bother you again, but did you take a look at the other lines of
> code I pointed out? I think the same problem exists there.
>
> line 1123:
> if (!array->getVertexBufferObject()) vbo = array->getVertexBufferObject();
>
> line 1170:
> if (!array->getVertexBufferObject()) array->setVertexBufferObject(0);
>
> line 1178:
> if (!elements->getElementBufferObject())
> elements->setElementBufferObject(0);

No I didn't, I assumed it was just the line illustrated.  With
problems like this its best to be explict, or ideally fix the code to
what you think it shoudl be and then post a complete file for review,
I then can do an graphical diff and spot exactly whats changed, what
problems they address and any pattern involved.

Cheers,