[osg-users] Just getting started

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 23:41:59 PDT 2007

Hi Michael,

As Paul suggests, download and read the QuickStartGuide.  There are
also tutorials on the OSG websites.

I'd also recommending use OSG-2.2 as the book is based on 2.x, and the
build CMake system should be able to handle KDevelop.

Exceptions should be on unless you turn them off with modern C++
compilers.  There is no reason disable exceptions when using the OSG.
If an exception is thrown then its down to a bug that needs fixing.

Robert.