[osg-users] Statistics meaning clarification

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 23:37:56 PDT 2007

Hi Paul,

You understanding of stats is spot on.  GPU is simple the Graphics
Process Units time to complete the frame.

The writing out to file when pressing 'o' is no longer supported as
osgViewer doesn't hardwire this in like osgProducer did.
osgProducer::Viewer was an everything and the kitchen sink viewer,
whereas osgViewer::View(er) takes the opposite approach - no extra
event handlers unless you add them.   If you want to write out to file
then simply just add an custom EventHandler to do this.