[osg-users] OpenFlt file causing crash in optimizer

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 07:55:32 PDT 2007

Hi Mark,

Problems where one machine reproduces the problems while others don't
when using the same models and code base tend to suggest either a
threading issue, an unitinitailized variable or a buggy OpenGL driver.

Run osgviewer single threaded via:

  osgviewer --SingleThreaded flight1_0.flt

I doubt this will effect things, but its would at least tick one
possibility off the list.

Robert.