[osg-users] Multisample problem

Panagiotis Papadakos papadako at csd.uoc.gr
Wed Oct 17 08:38:42 PDT 2007

Hi David. Thanks for your time and the example.

I have the same problem with your example as I have with my own code.
Running "./a.out --samples 4 saved_model.osg", uses anti-aliasing when the
application starts although SwitchMultisampleHandler disables it in
constructor. Pressing 2 times 'm' disables it, as it also happens with my
app.

 	Panagiotis Papadakos