[osg-users] Debian packages for OSG 2.2 uploaded

Cyril Brulebois cyril.brulebois at enst-bretagne.fr
Wed Oct 17 02:39:05 PDT 2007

Robert Osfield <robert.osfield at gmail.com> (15/10/2007):
> W.r.t build fix, could you post a fix to the osg-submissions list
> so I have I can get this integrated in the SVN version and part of
> the future 2.2.1 release.

Loic said he will do that once he finds some time.

You might want to add the -mlong-calls option when the build is
happening on hppa, but I'm no cmake expert (yet?) and I don't know
the proper way to do it. But we (Debian maintainers) can just pass
that flag when we detect we're building on hppa, that's just fine.

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois