[osg-users] osgText - shimmer...wavy

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 09:29:17 PDT 2007

On 10/16/07, Robert Osfield <robert.osfield at gmail.com> wrote:
> Placing a MatrixTransform over each text object to position should
> help in this situation, with the transform of the quad corners done
> with a local origin.  The other alternative is to put this transform
> directly inside the text object to provide the large position support.

I've modified the example to use a MatrixTransform to position and
still get the shimmer.  I also tried disabling the outline backdrop
but this didn't affect things either.  Changing to
osgText::Text::OBJECT_COORDS character size mode didn't fix things
either...

Given all this I don't know what to make yet.  I'm not sure its a
precision issue now.