[osg-users] how to find out which CameraMainpulator was used when having multiple views and manipulators

Tobias Münch muench.tobias at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 16 02:58:22 PDT 2007

Hello Robert,

Thank you for your response, but there are still some things unclear. In
which version of OSG this new functionality is included? I'm working with
OSG 2.0.

Is this new functionality accessible directly through a viewer or view
object or by a CamaeraManipulator object assigned to a view?

Best regards, Tobias