[osg-users] osgText - shimmer...wavy

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 01:51:44 PDT 2007

Hi Sherman,

This sounds like a precision issue related to the computation of the
text scaling - which is done in floats.

Could you modify the osgfadetext example to have text they way you are
setting it up and see if it reproduce the problem, or perhaps send a
small .osg file that reproduces the issue and then I can have a look
at it.  It might be that we need to have a code path in osgText for
using double maths internally.

Robert.