[osg-users] SceneView and texture unloading

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 01:38:29 PDT 2007

Hi John,

Could you write questions one per line rather than writing half a
dozen in a single paragraph - if you want answers you have to make it
easy to people to read and reply.

As for texture object clean up, there are two things - releasing the
GL objects and then flushing these GL objects.  Please look through
the archives on this topic.

Robert.