[osg-users] Did anyone compile osg 2.2 with MINGW?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 05:45:35 PDT 2007

Hi Antoine,

On 10/13/07, Antoine Hue <tonio_73 at tiscali.fr> wrote:
> Under 2.2, I get a compiling error of the TXP plugin. Compiler is not
> able to find includes because:
> - 1- local includes are written as #include <> and not #include ""
> -2- compiler does not like -I..../src/osgPlugins/txp/. => fixed removing
> the trailing /. within generated makefiles :-(
>
> Otherwise, it works really fine for me.

Could you try the attached src/osgPlugins/txp/CMakeLists.txt to see if
it fixes the Mingw build error on the txp plugin.

It replaces:
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(.)

With the more long winded:
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${OpenSceneGraph_SOURCE_DIR}/src/osgPlugins/txp)

make VERBOSE=1

Confirms that its using right directory and without the troublesome /.