[osg-users] Level of Detail

Daniel Moos danimoos at gmx.ch
Mon Oct 15 02:12:31 PDT 2007

Thanks for your fast answer! It works very well!
But... I have an other question about LOD-Nodes. I can use a LOD to display a
Model with a specified distance. To calculate the distance the bounding-box
of the model is used. So i can set a complete model visible or invisible.

Give it a way to calculate the distance between the eye-point and a single
triangle from a model? LOD of triangles from a model?

Thank you!
Daniel