[osg-users] Multipassshading in OSG v1.2

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
Fri Oct 12 08:22:54 PDT 2007

Bonjour Guillaume,

> I am attaching some code I've made that works for me to do
> what I call "ModelEffects" (multi-pass shaders on models) and "PostEffects"
> (multi-pass post-rendering on screen) that work with both Cg and  glsl.

I'm interested in seeing what you developed, but your attachment came
through in a weird way and I can't seem to be able to download it.
Your message contained a "winmail.dat" file which is 21kb, which I
assume contains the code, but I can't extract anything from that, and
renaming it to .zip or .tar.gz gives an unreadable file.

Is there some other way you could attach the code?

Thanks,

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/