[osg-users] Texture Memory supposed leak

Argentieri, John-P63223 John.Argentieri at gdc4s.com
Fri Oct 12 07:56:18 PDT 2007

To clarify,
I create OpenGL contexts, not osg::GraphicsContexts, and use a sceneview
per window. If switching to osg::GraphicsContext would fix my texture
memory issues, I would do it. If that is the case, is there a good
example of using a osgUtil::SceneView with a osg::GraphicsContext that
someone can refer me to?

John