[osg-users] rendering edges of an object

Anders Backman andersb at cs.umu.se
Fri Oct 12 04:16:59 PDT 2007

There are classes and methods for extracting silhouette from any given osg
geometry included in the osgShadow library.
Try to have a look there.

Shi Yazhengs code is rather old and will probably give you compilation
problems.
There are classes for extracting silhouette in that code too though.

/Anders

Anders Backman               Email:    andersb at cs.umu.se
HPC2N/VRlab                  Phone:    +46 (0)90-786 9936
Umea university              Cellular: +46 (0)70-392 64 67
S-901 87 UMEA SWEDEN         Fax:      +46 90-786 6126
                               http://www.cs.umu.se/~andersb