[osg-users] Searcing for raytracer implementation based on OSG

Adrian Egli 3dhelp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 05:50:22 PDT 2007

Hi Joachim,

isn't at all a stupid question, of course i have to care about this, but i
still thought about this issue,
may there a two possiblity, first i store the data still in a array and just
refere to them from kd-nodes,
or a link the kd-nodes, i we assume that only triangles are stored in the
leaves, then may we link juste the leaves.

(a stupid idea: may we can "link them to a ring", then may we can order them
in depth, may not. i have to think about this,
but i we have a strategy to walk through depth sorted you will see a next
application of kd-tree (heuristically depth sorted) )

/adegli