[osg-users] Searcing for raytracer implementation based on OSG

Adrian Egli 3dhelp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 05:13:45 PDT 2007

Hi Joachim,

at the moment it's only a quick and dirty evaluation prototypic
implementation, of course i have a huge overhead, i like to replace for
triangles
mesh the vertex array by a kd-tree in the osg core implementation. may i get
time tomorrow to doing depther tests and some may i will be able
work out a first version of such a replacement in the osg core.

i guess if i will integrate it right in osg core  the overhead will be not
really huge, but i don't yet know it exactly

/adegli