[osg-users] Searcing for raytracer implementation based on OSG

Joachim E. Vollrath vollrath at vis.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Oct 11 05:07:03 PDT 2007

Hi Adrian,

ok, I agree.

You said you built a kD-Tree on top of cow.osg. What exactly are you
doing with the vertex/triangle arrays then?

How much overhead in terms of memory does this produce? Would this
really scale for large scenes?

regards,

Joachim

--
Joachim E. Vollrath
University of Stuttgart
mail:  vollrath at vis.uni-stuttgart.de
phone: 49.711.7816.403
fax:   49.711.7816.340

german postal address:
Dipl. Inf. Joachim E. Vollrath
Universitaet Stuttgart, Institutsverbund Informatik
Institut fuer Visualisierung und Interaktive Systeme
Universitaetstrasse 38
70569 Stuttgart
GERMANY