[osg-users] Searcing for raytracer implementation based on OSG

Adrian Egli 3dhelp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 23:24:38 PDT 2007

Hi Jean-Sébastien,

i can send the code tommorrow, then you can review it, test it
and my we can improve a new boosting algorthime for next
generation of OSG. How would look like your timetable, do you
feel like having some time left to work on the osg integration or
do you just like finish the master work?

what fps you have at the moment, how many tri-ray intersections
you have to calculate for a default scene?

/adegli