[osg-users] Searcing for raytracer implementation based on OSG

Adrian Egli 3dhelp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 15:22:01 PDT 2007

KD-Tree...[5804:100000]
KD-Tree Build Time      =       0.078817s
        + Nodes = 3437
        + Leafs = 1719
Intersection Time       =       2.00325s
Triangles Checks        =      186
Intersection Time <osg> =       27.5296s
Total Bench Time: 29.6118s

How and where should i implement this feature to test with normal OSG
rendering. Vertex Array change to complex objects ?

_/adegli