[osg-users] Build Errors Mac OSX

Stephan Maximilian Huber ratzfatz at digitalmind.de
Tue Oct 9 08:55:44 PDT 2007

Hi,

Marcus Fritzen schrieb:
> I am really new to Mac OSX. I have never used XCode before. So i have
> installed the Mac OSX binaries 2.0 from the website. I have set up a
> new XCode project and so on. When I want to build the code i get the
> error undefined symbols and this means everythings with osg.
Have you added the frameworks to your project? They should reside in
/Library/FrameWorks. Drop them into your project and rebuild.

> So I
> guess the osg files were not found. I have watched the osg youtube
> videos and there is a template described which unfortunatelly is not
> included with the binaries or am i wrong? Any help is welcome.

You are right, the template is missing from the binary release. You can
check it out vie subversion from
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/trunk/Xcode/XcodeTemplates

HTH,
Stephan