[osg-users] frame rate locking, gpu stalling problem

idontgot aname idontgotaname at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 01:55:56 PDT 2007

Hmmm, while this does stop it from locking, the
underlying problem seems to be the gpu taking up a ton
of time.

I've tested 2.2 and 1.2 glsl_mandelbrot.osg (1.2 was
fine last I used it), now they both take up alot of
gpu time (>80ms per frame), so I'm not sure what could
be causing this.

Installed the latest drivers for my card, but it
didn't help, not sure what else could've changed that
would cause this.

May just reinstall the OS and start fresh if I can't
figure out whats going on, any ideas would be
appreciated though.