[osg-users] osgGA::FlightManipulator

Rafa Gaitan rafa.gaitan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 22:48:25 PDT 2007

Hi Santosh,

As far as I know, FlightManipulator only modify the view and
not manipulate any concret node. The setNode call, is only to
calculate the home position, but is not used in navigation.

If you want to manipulate a node on screen then you should
use osgManipulator nodekit.
If you want use the FlightManipulator with a node attached to
the view, then you should create your own Transform, or maybe
you could use an AutoTransform node.

Rafa.

On 10/5/07, santosh <santosh at darshan3d.com> wrote:
> hi
> can any one tell me how to use osgGA::FlightManipulator. I am trying to
> use it but it is manipulating on root node.
> I had set the node and matrix but it is not working on that node.
>
> Thanks in Advance
> Santosh

Rafael Gaitán Linares
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial  http://www.ai2.upv.es