[osg-users] dinamically getting uniforms

Mihai Radu radu at cm-labs.com
Thu Oct 4 09:20:38 PDT 2007

Hi Erico,

You have given the answer, from my experience the best way is to have
some common names 'baseTexture' etc ...

If you are using shaders written by other people, parsing the source is
the way to go.
If you're writing them, you could have a common block with the uniform
declarations included for every shader.

Cheers
Mihai Radu