[osg-users] Last call for feedback before 2.2

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 05:35:37 PDT 2007

HI Andy,

Sorry that you didn't get a chance to check the changes.  I got
positive feedback from several OSX users - both Xcode and non Xcode so
it looked safe.  I'd to crack on with the release as getting 2.2 is
not the only work I have to do, every hour spent on polishing 2.2 is
another less towards other deadlines.

Robert.