[osg-users] Last call for feedback before 2.2

Andy Skinner Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com
Thu Oct 4 05:27:43 PDT 2007

Hang on a minute.  It is 8:22 in the morning here, I've just gotten in,
and I haven't had a chance to test the Mac stuff you just did.

Looking up the mailing list (I've still got 19 more OSG emails to go
this morning), I see you went ahead and released 2.2.

Robert, occasionally you've asked for feedback, and there has not been
time to actually try anything and respond because of the time
differences.  I suggest you'd get better feedback if you'd let a little
more time go after you ask for it.  In this case, 2.1.15 and 2.2 came
and went before I came to work this morning (east coast USA).

I'm OK with the fact that you and I are on different schedules.  But I
can't give you the feedback you want if you don't allow me the time.

I'll let you know how it goes ...

thanks,
andy