[osg-users] Cannot compile osgconv with vrml support

aredmer aredmer at rostock.zgdv.de
Thu Oct 4 02:27:26 PDT 2007

Hi,

now i had another try. I folowed the instructions at
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/PlatformSpecifics/VisualStudio/VisualStudioPlugins
and the projects antlr and regex compile well. The project openvrml
returns a bunch of errors. The first on is:

h:\openvrml-0.14.3\openvrml-0.14.3\src\libopenvrml\openvrml/basetypes.h(631)
: error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner 'size_t'

I really don't know what that means! "Syntaxfehler" is german for
"syntaxerror". And the line 631 is the following:

         float (&operator[](size_t index) throw ())[4];

What is wrong with that?

Andreas