[osg-users] how to configure camera to multi window

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 01:28:47 PDT 2007

Hi Tran,

You'll have to explain more about what the problem is.  A screenshot
of what you are getting.  Please also specify which version of the OSG
your are using, what operating system, what graphics hardware, and
what viewer classes you are using.  Without this information no body
has enough information to know what might be wrong and won't be able
to help you.

Robert.