Alberto Luaces aluaces at udc.es
Thu Oct 4 01:19:38 PDT 2007

Brian, Robert:

Brian: I'm surprised that the latest SVN version doesn't work for you. About
the net plugin issue, gcc shold print a warning about a redefinition, but not
an error about undefined tokens. Can you post them?

Also, before compiling anything yesterday, I ran the update tool in order to
get the lastest Cygwin packages. Maybe you have an outdated version of
several packages.

As for the tests, I could run osgviewer on single-threaded mode without
problems. As soon as I changed it with 'm' key it freezed.

I could run osgconv to convert a large .obj into a .ive. The program crashed
(no hang as Brian's) at the end, but the generated file was correct.

The examples ran fairly well, as long as I stayed in single-threaded mode, but
some of them hang on exit.

As far as I know, when a cygwin compiled program crashes, it only spits a
fairly useless stackdump, which consists on the register values at the exit.
I'm investigating how to get a decent core dump or stack trace in order to
track all of this issues.

Alberto