[osg-users] .obj, 3DI import

David Callu ledocc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 01:03:05 PDT 2007

Hi andrej

   osg load automatically the plugin require to read the file.
   This  is based on extension of the file that you want read.
   OSG have a plugin to read .obj file but I don't know the .3DI
   format and I don't know if OSG can read this format.
   You can force OSG to use a specific loader by adding -l "library"
    or -e "extension" in commande line.

HTH
David