[osg-users] camera config file?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 01:02:21 PDT 2007

Hi Mike,

On 10/4/07, Mike Wozniewski <mikewoz at sat.qc.ca> wrote:
> I can't seem to find any documentation about the configuration files
> that can be used with osgViewer to manage cameras.
>
> I have various CAVE-like configurations that I need to switch between,
> and think that the config files are the way to go.
>
> Does anyone have an example?

As David mentioned there are the initial configuration files now
checked into OpenSceneGraph-Data SVN.

There isn't yet fully implemented support for configuring things a
fine grained way, at the level of windows setup and slave cameras, I'm
afraid I just haven't had the time to complete this for 2.2.  This
should be relatively straight forward addition its just time that I'm
short on.

You can also write your own plugins for loading configuration files as
osgViewer uses the standard OSG plugin framework for loading the
files.