James E. Hopper james.e.hopper at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 16:47:32 PDT 2007

Robert,

i built using xcode from svn head this am and everything built first
thing right out of the box.  the only thing i tested was the
cocoviewer and the qt viewer examples.  QT i put a message in about
earlier tonight, cocoa is fine except it seems to be much slower than
i would expect. i have looked at why yet.

best jim