Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:56:50 PDT 2007

Hi Brian,

O.K. I'm confused now.  Your previous email it sounds like you needed to add:

   -DWIN32 -DNOMINMAX -mnop-fun-dllimport -DOSG_LIBRARY

To get things compile, but your next below sounds like you made no changes.

Does the SVN version of the OSG compile out of the box without any
changes?  Or do you have to make the above addition, if so where to?

Robert.