Brian Keener brianklistacct at alltel.net
Wed Oct 3 14:49:35 PDT 2007

Robert Osfield wrote:
> Have you updated to a different version of Cygwin since you last
built?

Nope,

Only difference is I used a straight ccmake and did not make the
CMAKE_CXX_FLAG changes I had previously made and I haven't had to make
the wsock32.lib to wsock32.a change.  I saw where it looked as if you
changed the wsock logic in the make function but wasn't sure.  I was
essentially trying a vanilla run with no changes on my part.  I can go
back and try the CMAKE_CXX_FLAG changes and see if that makes a
difference.

I did a search (text search) of the /usr/include tree in Cygwin for
some
of those undefined values and couldn't find them - but to my knowledge
they were not there before.  That's why I wonder if it has to do with
the
flags.

Bk