Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:43:19 PDT 2007

Hi Brian,

Others are porting success without mentioning any extra changes they
need to make, which confuses me to why you need to add things, I'm
also curious as to where you might be adding them, or perhaps the
other Cyginw users are already add the options you've added.

As for the hang, does this only happen for osgconv, or does it happen
when doing things like osgviewer cow.osg?

Robert.