[osg-users] COMPILATION ERROR : win32

Rafa Gaitan rafa.gaitan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:45:08 PDT 2007

Hi Robert,

Argh!!! error!.. Using Unix Makefiles doesn't work, and the error is:

/Users/rgaitan/Projects/OSG-SVN/OpenSceneGraph/src/osgUtil/Tessellator.cpp:44:
error: invalid conversion from 'void (*)()' to 'GLvoid (*)(...)'
/Users/rgaitan/Projects/OSG-SVN/OpenSceneGraph/src/osgUtil/Tessellator.cpp:44:
error:   initializing argument 3 of 'void
gluTessCallback(GLUtesselator*, GLenum, GLvoid (*)(...))'

Maybe the option GLU_TESS_CALLBACK_TRIPLEDOT is needed in MacOsX or
APPLE systems by default.

Sorry for no testing before, but I usually work with linux at work and
I have a mac
at home, so I don't have many time to test osg here.

Rafa.