[osg-users] COMPILATION ERROR : win32

Rafa Gaitan rafa.gaitan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:38:50 PDT 2007

Hi Robert,

I Have just writting a response reporting an error(not warning) on
gluTessCallback call using Unix Makefile on MacOSX.

I have updated osg and building, in a few minutes I could tell you
if Tesselator.cpp compiles.

Rafa.

On 10/3/07, Robert Osfield <robert.osfield at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I have reflected a bit further on this matter and have decided to
> check in the changes to include/osg/GLU.  Also modified the root
> CMakeLists.txt to enable enabled the ... parameter version for AIX as
> this looks like is required, but since I haven't had any feedback on
> AIX I can only hope that this is right thing to do.  The new GLU
> header looks like:
>
> #ifndef OSG_GLU
> #define OSG_GLU 1
>
> #include <osg/GL>
>
> #if defined(__APPLE__) || defined (_AIX)
>     #include <OpenGL/glu.h>
> #else
>     #include <GL/glu.h>
> #endif
>
> #if defined(GLU_TESS_CALLBACK_TRIPLEDOT)
>     typedef void (APIENTRY *GLU_TESS_CALLBACK)(...);
> #else
>     typedef void (APIENTRY *GLU_TESS_CALLBACK)();
> #endif
>
> #endif  // __osgGLU_h
>

> The changes the OpenSceneGraph/CMakeLists.txt for AIX are:
>
> IF   (CMAKE_SYSTEM MATCHES "AIX.*")
>     ADD_DEFINITIONS(-DGLU_TESS_CALLBACK_TRIPLEDOT)
> ENDIF(CMAKE_SYSTEM MATCHES "AIX.*")
>
> This doesn't enable it for XCode build, the only way for us to enable
> this will be by adding a -DGLU_TESS_CALLBACK_TRIPLEDOT to the XCode
> projects.  Stephan Huber has write access to XCode projects so we'll
> need to rely upon him to try this out and check in any changes.  I'd
> suggest other XCode users go straight ahead and integrated the above
> change too though, and if Stephan doesn't get to it right away send
> the fixes to me.
>
> Robert.

Rafael Gaitán Linares
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial  http://www.ai2.upv.es